Salmon Arm, British Columbia

I have been waiting for this computer part for 2 weeks, the UPS driver tried to drop of my part at 8:10 am on Friday, I was at home but all I found on my screen door was a yellow sticker, I phoned the phone # on the sticker they assured me my parcel would be redelivered by 7pm today. So I stayed home all day no delivery.

Then I got an email at 5pm this is what it said, THE RECEIVER WAS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE TIME OF THE FIRST DELIVERY ATTEMPT. A SECOND ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE.

Exception Resolution: YOUR DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.

I phoned them back they that it was not possible to redeliver until the next business day, so needless to say I won't get the part until Tue because of the long weekend. This is really *** why did they not email me or phone me on Thursday, prior to the delivery.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments