PI am waiting for a sensitive item and am good with the delivery today but yesterday the tracking information said early delivery by the end of the day.I waited for this package all day, evening, and afternoon.

I even called UPS and they confirmed that I should receive it early............. But, it never came, now the website says on-time by the end of the day, so I find myself waiting again.

Unfortunately it will probably not show up until late, and when it does it will probably show up broken.

If I have a choice I will use FedEx from now on.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #720856

Bad bad bad service..no coordination, don't understand the urgency of a package..Since morning I was calling them for package and they said end of the day and at the end of the at they are saying driver is in different area so package will be delivered tomorrow..need to look for other options...bad service

labb82
Norfolk, Virginia, United States #614817

Same issue here.Just a worthless tracking system.

My package was scheduled for yesterday as a "will call" to pick up at my local hub. My tracker says its there, but they say it isn't. I have had no new movement on the tracker and now customer service says the guranteed date was incorrect and it should be today. Now I have to wait another whole day to see if it comes.

I am sure tomorrow will be the same thing, an updated date on a tracker that is showing no movement with the package.

SMH...highly irritated with them right now.:(

Los Angeles, California, United States #613308

I have been expecting a package for the last 3 days because the UPS Tracking Website has told me each day that it it "On Vehicle for Delivery TODAY." ***, worthless tracking site.

Happened to me twice, when I called, they said it's the system does that no one can change the online tracking status, sound very inprofessional for such an international leading freight company. If could tell my shipper, I would rather my material ship by FedEx instead, faster and has accurate shipping information.

I have to agree as an unhappy customer right now as well. There was something shipped to me overnight on Thurs from a nearby city, and it never came yesterday. Now I have to wait until Monday and this has caused a huge setback for my business.

Someone in Milwaukee claiming UPS is incompetent, yet that same person can't figure out how to post on a website without repeating him/herself.

I agree.UPS consistently doesn't deliver accurately and gives fraudulent reasons.

Fro example, my son ordered materials fro REI and got a card saying they couldn't deliver because of "Special Event - undeliverable" - that is baloney! I was home all day and there sure was no special event going on!

So he drove 30 miles to get the package himself and then the next day a notice came in the mail saying "Inaccurate deliver Infomation"!

What an incompetent company.How can they stay in business?

What an incompetent company.How can they stay in business?

Happen to me last night waited till 12am still not here....still says will be here by end of day.....u ever get urs the next day?