Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I'm going to be short but sweet.I was having a package delivery from Seville Spain to Castellon Spain and my package arrived in Paris France!

I am beyond angry and this imbecilic company decided I was to have my delivery changed to another day which they decided and have cost me over 500€ in lost income! Never this company. And if like me you are angry and have a lawyer you should definitely file a law suit in breach of contract, regain your compensation of loss of earnings, stress and kill this company. Do not let *** companies continue to be.

In my opinion they could have strapped my package to a stray donkey and it would have been closer than it is right now.*** this company do not use them, use your brain and use a trusted company or a pidgeon!

This person wrote the review about Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups tracking delivery everything for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments