Update by user Mar 29, 2013

As of 3/29 this issue was not resolved by UPS. The sender (tmobile) eventually sent me a refund after much hassle.

Original review posted by user Feb 26, 2013

I had a package coming from T-Mobile with a scheduled delivery date of 2/25/2013 via the UPS tracker.The package was set for "Will Call" since I knew I would not be at home.

On the 25th, the tracker showed package as being in city where the hub station was located. I called to verify it was ready for pick up. Customer service agent told me that it was. I get their and that Newport News facility told me that it never arrived and that their scans show that it never left Richmond, VA!.

So what my UPS tracker says is incorrect from where the package actually is!! What? I was told it should come in "tomorrow". Here it is 2/26, "tomorrow" and my tracker still shows Newport News and out for delivery.

It is a WIll CALL package so it would not be out for delivery. I called the Newport News station and agian they say that the package is not with them and that the last physical scan they have is on 2/24 in Richmond, VA. Wow!! So the new response is that the 2/25 guranteed date was wrong and it should have been the 26th.

That I would have to wait until tomorrow morning, 27th and then I can get T-Mobile to do a package investigation. This is absolutely horrible.

It's as if my package is in limbo somewhere and they have no clue where.I'm very very agitated by this!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

labb82
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States #630068

Got an email from this website asking for an update on this UPS matter!Well it never got resolved.

After much hassle from the sender I finally got my money back. UPS never called to say anything about the lost package and that tracking number no longer works or shows up on their website.

Hmmmm...isn't that interesting.I think I'd rather have my stuff delivered by USPS than "Brown".

Walnut, California, United States #615614

I just had the same thing happen to me. Mine has said out for delivery for two days, but when you call, it's not out for delivery, they don't know where it is. Joyous thing is I am on holidays (which is why I paid for next day) and will be leaving with out gettin what I needed.