Turnaround Time

I paid for next day air shipment, supposed to arrive on Friday. UPS admits that it's their fault for not delivering on Friday, won't deliver on Saturday.

Several calls to UPS customer service to notify the local warehouse where my package has been delivered, but the local warehouse deceided not to call me back because they were too embarrassed???? A request was put into UPS customer service that Friday to call me so I can make arrangements to get the shipment. No return call. On Saturday I called 3 TIMES to request a call back from the local warehouse, nothing.

The 4th time I called I spoke to a manager at the call center that was able to contact the super secret local UPS warehouse and they said that not only have all of the trucks left for the day but I couldn't go and pick up my package because nobody there has a key to the container that my package has been sitting in for 2 days. It just blows my mind. *** poor customer service.

UPS, they don't care about veteran owned minority businesses. I guess if you get it wrong 49% of the time that 51% allows you to make a profit and continue to say in business.

Review about: Ups Next Day Air Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

"UPS, they don't care about veteran owned minority businesses"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh You doubled down on the "cards" in this post. Luckily you're not a woman or elderly or you could have gone for a trifecta.Look here, UPS knows nothing of your little business. They don't know if it's Vet owned, Minority owned or owned by the prez himself.The second you pulled these overused cards from your pocket, your complaint became banal and lame.