Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS IS STEALING ITEMS OUT OF BOXES.UPS IS COMMITING FEDERAL OFFENSES.

My boyfriend had sent a big box of my things from PA to NOLA. When the box arrived it was In a different box from the original with only a few of my items in it. The 2 most expensive items were missing a brand new north face jacket and another new jacket I had gotten for christmas. These jackets were replaced with powder and a pair of boots.

SO NOT INLY IS UPS COMMITING FEDERAL OFFENSES but they are so good at it that they are rewrapping the boxes and putting in items to make it weighs the same. I'm not sure about yAll but that sounds like this company has been doing this for a while. NOBODY has tried to help. NOBODY will give me the names of the supervisors that were on duty.

and NOBODY has expressed any concern what so ever, this seems to happen a lot . I don't want money and no I shouldn't have insured my stuff just because your employees are criminals.

Nothig would have broken.UPS IS CORRUPT SND CRIMINAL

Pissedoff5679 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups theft issue for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments