I ordered business cards online and the delivery service provider is UPS's next day delivery.

The package was mailed on July 23, 2015.

As of July 29, 2015, not any delivery has ever been made.

I called UPS many times, but none of the UPS stores in the city are UPS !!!!!!!!!!!!! They said they were not UPS.

UPS does not have any local contact number to call.

Although my address is in the city center next to the city hall, UPS driver seems does NOT know where my address is.

So *** !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My business has been negatively affected due to lack of timely delivery of the business cards.

I will not use UPS any more from today.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service at Ups was worst in the world Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Call 1-800-PICK-UPS. UPS stores are not the same as UPS. I'm sorry about your mishap, but UPS is very good with next day air.

Have you tried tracking the package online? Likely not. B*tching online accomplishes so much more.