Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

I ordered a package from Nu Skin and I got an email saying that it will be delivered by the date I wanted it to be delivered.However, there was no note, no call, no NOTHING 5 days after the delivery date I requested.

So I called UPS customer service 2 times and they both confirmed that it was at a UPS customer centre at 790 Belgrave Way

Delta, British Columbia V3M5R9. I drove there instantly after the phone call because I was already pretty frustrated with their delivery service and wanted to just get it back. When I arrived, there was an old fat grandma with greasy hair that was horribly rude to me. She would cut off what I was saying and start with, "Excuse me ma'am but I'm trying my best..." with a really annoyed tone and practically yelling at me.

I was disgusted by her. I REALLY wish UPS would fire that rude grandma. She told me that the package was NOT there and it was going to be redelivered and that it currently with a driver right now. The customer service guys and this grandma's words are NOT matching.

So they lied to me.

I was SO pissed off.I'm never going to use UPS ever again

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was worse experience ever and inconsistent service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments