Tracking Tool

I ordered a package from Nu Skin and I got an email saying that it will be delivered by the date I wanted it to be delivered. However, there was no note, no call, no NOTHING 5 days after the delivery date I requested.

So I called UPS customer service 2 times and they both confirmed that it was at a UPS customer centre at 790 Belgrave Way

Delta, British Columbia V3M5R9. I drove there instantly after the phone call because I was already pretty frustrated with their delivery service and wanted to just get it back. When I arrived, there was an old fat grandma with greasy hair that was horribly rude to me. She would cut off what I was saying and start with, "Excuse me ma'am but I'm trying my best..." with a really annoyed tone and practically yelling at me.

I was disgusted by her. I REALLY wish UPS would fire that rude grandma. She told me that the package was NOT there and it was going to be redelivered and that it currently with a driver right now. The customer service guys and this grandma's words are NOT matching.

So they lied to me.

I was SO pissed off. I'm never going to use UPS ever again

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Worse experience ever, Inconsistent service.

Comments