First time I shipped OVERNIGHT an envelope and it got to its destination after a WEEK.Second time someone shipped again an overnight envelope to me and they delivered it at a wrong address.

I had to make 10 calls until I got them to get it back from the wrong address and then I had to go meet the UPS delivery guy somewhere on his route to get the envelope . They said The envelope had a different address on it . Of course when I got the envelope after a couple of days ( NOT OVERNIGHT WHICH I PAYED FOR !!!) the address was correct and clear . Third time was yesterday when I mailed again an overnight envelope ( guaranteed next day delivery...!!!) .

I can not even track the envelope online because it's not in the system yet .When I called the customer service the lady responded to me very irritated. Of course they have it in the warehouse and they will deliver now in three days because now its the weekend. I shipped Thursday at @ 2 pm , Friday WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED BY 3:30 PM WHICH i PAYED FOR !!! WELL...IT WILL BE DELIVERED ON MONDAY NOW...IF THEY DON'T LOOSE IT AGAIN...

so DEAR UPS I USE A LOT of THE OVERNIGHT SERVICES AND GUESS WHAT...? I WILL NEVER USE U AGAIN EVER!!!

USPS never lost any of my packages and so Fedex.*** UPS !!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments