I sold an item on ebay and shipped with UPS. I paid for the shipping through Paypal, but then felt that the package that I used wasn't good enough to protect the item from damage. I took the item into the UPS store and had the employee repackage the item and I paid the difference for the larger box and the extra packing material.

A few days later UPS took more money from my Paypal account telling me that I owed more because my package was larger than what I had originally said it was through e-bay. I explained that I had already paid the difference in the store, but they didn't care.

The item arrived for my customer all broken, she filed a claim and they came to investigate - they determined that it was my fault. I now have to pay my customer back the purchase price plus the shipping cost. I am furious! I over paid by around $25 for the shipping, they destroyed the item and now I have to pay for everything. I filed a complaint with the BBB as well.

I will NEVER ship with UPS again! Their lack of customer service skills, care for others items and the fact that they took money from my account while I was disputing the extra charges.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments