1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS customer service is very incompetent and not coordinated.I miss to receive package on Friday and agent on the phone told me that ups will make second attempt in Monday.

I asked to change shipping option for hold for pick up and they said that I have to ask the company who sent package to unlock that option. I called the company and they sent message to ups. I called ups later in Friday again and they told me this time that they will make second attempt to deliver in Saturday. on Saturday I checked website for updates on my shipping and it was showing status out for delivery and also showing that delivery scheduled for Monday.

I call ups again and they couldn't explain. they told me again that driver will try to deliver on Saturday. I spent whole day waiting, worried that ill miss it again. nobody showed up.

now I'm afraid that on Monday ill miss it again, because I can't be home all day waiting.

And I can't change shipping option to hold for pick up.it is a mess.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service must have a rolodex with excuses, Website difficult, Delayed delivery.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments