1.3
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS customer service is very incompetent and not coordinated. I miss to receive package on Friday and agent on the phone told me that ups will make second attempt in Monday.

I asked to change shipping option for hold for pick up and they said that I have to ask the company who sent package to unlock that option. I called the company and they sent message to ups. I called ups later in Friday again and they told me this time that they will make second attempt to deliver in Saturday. on Saturday I checked website for updates on my shipping and it was showing status out for delivery and also showing that delivery scheduled for Monday.

I call ups again and they couldn't explain. they told me again that driver will try to deliver on Saturday. I spent whole day waiting, worried that ill miss it again. nobody showed up.

now I'm afraid that on Monday ill miss it again, because I can't be home all day waiting.

And I can't change shipping option to hold for pick up. it is a mess.

Review about: Ups Pick Up Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service must have a rolodex with excuses, Website difficult, Delayed delivery.

Comments