Resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 12, 2016

This file was concluded when the shipment was finally received by the consignee - only 1 week late for a First Air overnight delivery.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016

I'm in the middle of a mess with this bunch of incompetent fools that refuses to get resolved. Once you get caught in the merry-go-round of red tape and bureaucracy, the situation only gets worse.

I generally ship domestic and international packages and freight with Fed Ex (express and ground) and almost never have a problem. This particular UPS shipment was handled by a 3rd party on my behalf and has turned into a complete and utter snafu (clusterf..k would be a better adverb). A next day air shipment (an envelope) that was to travel less than 300 miles was shipped March 31 and 6 days later is still floating around their system. I could have walked this distance in less time to deliver it myself. After hours on the phone with "supervisors", the problem is still not resolved. Shipping for over 30 years, I have never experienced such a lack of urgency and accountability not to mention anger and frustration. This is over the top and so help me, I will never use nor allow anyone I deal with to ship with this company.

If you want to save yourself from unimaginable stress. STAY AWAY FROM UPS.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups next day air delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was package delivered late. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments