Resolved
1.3
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 12, 2016

This file was concluded when the shipment was finally received by the consignee - only 1 week late for a First Air overnight delivery.

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2016

I'm in the middle of a mess with this bunch of incompetent fools that refuses to get resolved. Once you get caught in the merry-go-round of red tape and bureaucracy, the situation only gets worse.

I generally ship domestic and international packages and freight with Fed Ex (express and ground) and almost never have a problem. This particular UPS shipment was handled by a 3rd party on my behalf and has turned into a complete and utter snafu (clusterf..k would be a better adverb). A next day air shipment (an envelope) that was to travel less than 300 miles was shipped March 31 and 6 days later is still floating around their system. I could have walked this distance in less time to deliver it myself. After hours on the phone with "supervisors", the problem is still not resolved. Shipping for over 30 years, I have never experienced such a lack of urgency and accountability not to mention anger and frustration. This is over the top and so help me, I will never use nor allow anyone I deal with to ship with this company.

If you want to save yourself from unimaginable stress. STAY AWAY FROM UPS.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Next Day Air Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Package delivered late.

Comments