I don't know what is going on with UPS, the last few packages I've received from them look like they've been through a tornado!Again, the other day, I receive a package that I had been waiting on.
a $1700.00 lens for my camera. There was an 8 inch gash in the one side of the box where at the top it opened up enough to more than comfortably put my full fist through, and on one side of the box at the top, it was almost completely opened with only one thread of tape holding my $200 warranty extension paperwork from sliding right out.
WTF UPS!Luckily the company who sent the package had done a phenomenal job packing it and my lens was safe.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Damaged Package
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is very upsetting ...i only apply for job helper i do not understand where all these problem coming from..."
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "hardly ever get a package anymore that is not busted open, sometimes small holes or big tears. received two orders this week in different towns both had huge tears on..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc. They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it. They send..."
- "Went to try Jack in the Box at Ala Moana shopping center, Honolulu, for the first time. Prices advertise inside restaurant boards where lower than prices charged on receipt...."
- "The materials are substandard with low resolution quality. The prices are through the roof. My adorable son was the only redeeming quality of the photos...."