I had a package of Xmas gifts coming on the 6th.I found out, unfortunately, that it was being delivered by the Unqualified Parcel Service.

Having experienced their wrtetched service in the past, I took a day off to be at home to receive it. I live in the country, rather isolated with a fairly long, uphill driveway. No one can approach my house without me knowing about it. I waited and waited and waited--nothing.

Finally in the evening I checked the computer for tracking info on where the gifts might be. UPS's system said the package had been delivered at 2 o'clock to my front door! This was an ABSOLUTE LIE...nothing or no one had come to my front door, back door, side door, hind door or anywhere else on my property. Some people might assume the the delivery guy just stole my stuff.

I'm not saying thats what happened but I suppose its possible.

If so, the UPS drivers must really love the Xmas season because it gives them so much stuff to swipe.

I will repeat this...I was home the whole time and no one came to my house, no delivery was made and my gifts diappeared into the ether.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #581340

My package was to arrive on 12/11/12 and I was home all day.Later when I checked my tracking info, the UPS said that the package was delivered with first attempt and no one was available to take the package.

I looked everywhere to find the info Notice evidencing their delivery attempt but no notice was on the door. I went and checked at every apartment door of my neighbors but no note was found. When I called 1800 # UPS insisted that they had left a info Notice but IO have none. I need to get out today as i can't wait around all day again within their span of time from 9AM to later hours in the PM.

They won't even leave it art my door even when I have requested at my own risk because I'm not going to drive all the way to their warehouse after dark hours.

UPS is not being helpful at all.They need to feel customers' pain and be reasonable.