My packages are delivered from UPS Sunnyvale in California and I have to say that this facility is very badly run and their service completely sucks!!!I was expecting 3 packages to be delivered on Wednesday from 3 different vendors but they missed their delivery date for all of them.

I was like, no issues they will deliver next day. Next morning, I track the status as 'out for delivery' which by noon converted to 'exception - package left at facility. delivery rescheduled'. Wow...

the driver did not care to pick up the packages - not one, not two but all three. Called up UPS 800 number to file a complaint. I was told I will receive a call in an hour from the facility. As expected no call was received.

This has happened second time in a row from the same facility. Earlier in the month, I was expecting a COD delivery and waited the whole day for the package to be shipped and make consequent payment. But no one showed up and the tracking status was updated at the end of day as 'customer not available'. There was no attempted delivery note left so...

mr. smart *** just updated the status to show he attempted the delivery.

I really needed these packages to be delivered on time.

I am so pissed with UPS at this time.No wonder, I always prefer fedex over ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

12-DEC-2015 update : 2 packages from different parts of the country have been not delivered from the Sunnyvale UPS for at least 2 days.They now claim that 85,000 packages have been collecting in that site and that 10X package load has occurred.

Can't they predict it; they have computer systems I assume.Still waiting and am getting more frustrated.

Fremont, California, United States #576572

had the same problem this week myself.So far at least 2 UPS packages from Sunnyvale UPS are showing the same exception.

Never had this happen before...:(