UPS often doesn't deliver until 10PM nighttime.The 3 consecutive Black men that deliver never knock or acknowledge delivery ever.

My packages lately always come mashed or half ripped open. When I speak to the delivery men, they just sneer at me. Words go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on....to have to be bothered by this.

More and More and More and More and More and More and More and More and More and More and More....to be bothered by this!!What a PROBLEM this complaint is made to be so that NO ONE will bother!!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Please go back to 'Tara' and join Scarlett. Your southern 'charm' and racist/bigoted ways are not welcome anywhere else, even the internet...Although your sister probably enjoys them plenty.

I you did see the driver how do you know he black

Any other race...its sounds like you dislike black man or black people.....so sad we stil l have people like you out there...god bless hope you change

I you did see the driver how do you know he black

so why do you say a black man when you didnt "see" hear anyone knock???

Maybe thats why they sneer at you.. Blaming ppl by color isn't good....