My package was Valentine gift but didn't get till 3 days later I had a *** of a time trying to get information on my package because of weather conditions which there was none.So I finally had to go to pick up myself but wait it couldn't b that easy I waited for 2 1/2 hours because apparently the driver was M.I.A.

I mean really what kind of customer service is this ???? I'll never get anything shipped by UPS EVER AGAIN. Thanks for ruining my Valentine's day !!!! You suck !!!!!

Oh & by the way apologizing don't do anything!!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Hicksville, New York, United States #792227

THE UPS LOCATION IN UNION DALE NEW YORK IS LIKE ENTERING A PRISON SYSTEM, THEY HAVE GUARDS WHO NASTY RUDE AND MALICIOUS.I WENT TO PICK UP MY SHIPMENT IN THE FRIGID COLD OF WINTER AND THE SECURITY HAD SEVEN PEOPLE INCLUDING A WOMAN WITH A NEW BORN BABY TO STAND OUTSIDE IN THE FREEZING COLD FOR MORE THAN 1.5 HOURS.

I RECORDED THE ENTIRE THING ON MY CELL PHONE. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENTS LIE AND MAKE UP STORIES ABOUT NON-DELIVERED PACKAGES. I PERSONALLY HATE THIS COMPANY WITH A PASSION. I WISH TO SEE THEM SHUT DOWN SO BADLY.

I PERSONALLY REFUSE ANY SHIPMENTS SHIPPED TO ME BY THEM.I HATE UPS.....

to ALISON Cadillac, Michigan, United States #796427

I agree they're terrible.Best thing to do is boycott any business that uses them and always use USPS.