Everytime I order something from Newegg they use UPS.I live in an apartment complex thats locked but the front door is right next to the office and they let the drivers right in.

Usually these UPS goofs leave the packages in the office even though they have complete access to the apartments but are simply too lazy to walk down a hall and knock on a door. Today I was expecting a package and like usual I was waiting for a call from the office to let me know I had a package, but there was nothing. Tracked my package online and said I was unavailable(??) that another delivery attempt will be made tomorrow. So I go and look for a note that the driver is supposed to leave but in turn, there's no note!

Good thing I checked online... I've been trying to contact the local UPS here so I can just schedule a pickup (which I shouldn't have to do)but nobody will answer the phone! What gives with UPS??

First of all, the office isn't responsible for the safe delivery of shipped items.Secondly, I thought it was UPS job to simply deliver an item and not pawning it off onto someboby else?

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments