On 11 Feb 2010, I shipped ($11.35) an item sold ($150)on eBay from this store.The buyer was out of the country and the item was returned to the store on 04 Mar 2010.

I never was notified by UPS. The buyer contacted me about the item a month later in April at which time I contacted the store after seeing one of the employees had signed for the item. I found out the store employees had lost the item. Although I can prove I had to reimburse the buyer $150 the store owner refuses to call and discuss the issue.

Never use this store. UPS states as stores are franchised and the item was lost at the store the store owner is responsible.

And he will not call me.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

What you need to do is call UPS 1800-742-5877 hit 0 and a few sec and hit 0 again.when they pick up tell them you need to file a lost package.

give them the tracking #. They will probably tell you someone signed for it. Tell them you went to the store and they said they do not have it. if she is not helping you ask for a manager.

If that does not work you can always take the store to court, you can tell the judge your story and say it was deliver, but you never got it back.hope this helps

There's no defending that. If they're not taking your phone calls, you should go there in person. You're certainly entitled to your money.