I went into UPS to purchase a box for my return shoe box. I had my return label and my own tape.

I purchased the box and he told me I had to go home to package my return. What? He told me packaging inside the store was not allowed. I didn't understand why since I was not using or asking them for anything or even taking up space, all I had to do is throw my shoe box in the shipping box I just purchased, use my own tape and give it back to him for free shipping.

nonetheless I went outside the store and did just that, came back and was on line to return the package. I missed a piece of tape on my label to I took out my tape and put it on the label while I was on line and again was told I had to leave the store. Ridiculous and rude!

I returned the package and the worker handed me a receipt and didn't say a word, so I asked, "is that it? and he said yes.

The worse customer service i have experienced.

workers need training and policy is ridiculous if customer is not consuming UPS materials. Basically they suck!

Preferred solution: when a customer walks in to return a package, process should be explained before you charge $6.00 for a small box. 2nd there are more professional ways to tell people they cannot package their own returns without being rude and that policy is ridiculous..

I didn't like: Customer service at the store.

Comments