I went into UPS to purchase a box for my return shoe box.I had my return label and my own tape.

I purchased the box and he told me I had to go home to package my return. What? He told me packaging inside the store was not allowed. I didn't understand why since I was not using or asking them for anything or even taking up space, all I had to do is throw my shoe box in the shipping box I just purchased, use my own tape and give it back to him for free shipping.

nonetheless I went outside the store and did just that, came back and was on line to return the package. I missed a piece of tape on my label to I took out my tape and put it on the label while I was on line and again was told I had to leave the store. Ridiculous and rude!

I returned the package and the worker handed me a receipt and didn't say a word, so I asked, "is that it? and he said yes.

The worse customer service i have experienced.

workers need training and policy is ridiculous if customer is not consuming UPS materials.Basically they suck!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "when a customer walks in to return a package, process should be explained before you charge $6.00 for a small box. 2nd there are more professional ways to tell people they cannot package their own returns without being rude and that policy is ridiculous".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service at the store. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments