I sent a legal envelope using 3 day ground on January 31, 2012 to Florida, it was suppose to reach its destination by Friday February 3rd, well it didn't.The reason being, the woman who I gave the address to (the address was written on paper) "Leslie", which happens to be the MANAGER, conviently forgot the most important part, the actual numbered address.

Anyway, by Monday the 6th, my father still hadn't received the envelope. So, I called the customer service department, and they said that they had it at the UPS store in Florida. My father went there & picked it up himself. I called the Somerdale store, and Leslie answered, and I explained the situation & stated she waited on me & that she had left out the full address.

She proceeded to ask me, "What's the # next to the highway then?" I stated PART of the address, not the entire address!!!!! I asked to be credited, she said she couldn't just take my word for it, as she doesn't remember the transaction, yeah right! When we initially started the conversation, I stated who I was, that she waited on me, and the situation, which she agreed that she remembered. Now, that I want a credit she doesn't recall the transaction.....last but not least, she ended our call with, "WELL, YOU SHOULD HAVE CHECKED YOUR RECIEPT BEFORE YOU LEFT, I CAN'T JUST TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT THAT I LEFT OUT PART OF THE ADDRESS".

That's right, I made the mistake, I wanted to pay $19 for my legal envelope to be there 3 days late.....I will NEVER use UPS again, because of this experience.Thank you Leslie, great customer service!!!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments