My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store.For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them.
Gift cards, checks, once cash, never received. Sent my granddaughter a birthday card last month she never got it, so sent another one certified mail receipt requested. She never got it. It was tracked to that ups store.
Signed by a Kelly Fuller. So I went to the store and Kelly Fuller waited on me. She said she remembers signing for it, but didn't know what happened to the card.
My grandkids think I forget them.This shouldn't happen.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all. 2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage..."
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "My brother had items shipped to Ohio from Texas. When he went to ship the package he told them it could not be tipped upside down and the lady does..."
- "Our 2011 Jenn Air Wall Oven has exploded (glass in door) both times the self-clean feature was utilized. The first time was 18 most ago, and the glass had to..."
- "LCD screen sent to me had brackets offset so I was unable to place the 4 mounting screws. Customer service suggested I "drill some holes" & that the last 10..."
- "I placed a 90 day order. OptumRX sent me a 50 day supply and charged me for 90 days per my agreement. My doctor called the pharmacy to..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Avoid this "storage bed" which lacks storage - Junk! This was one of the most disappointing furniture purchases we ever made. From the pictures and the descriptions, we expected a..."