I paid UPS for shipping and insurance, as well as UPS Store # 2003 for "professional packaging".The item was ruined during shipment, claim denied by UPS due to "insufficient packaging, not per UPS standards." Store # 2003 (W Main and Drake, Kalamazoo, Michigan).

Store # 2003 is not honoring their "packaging guarantee" because I printed a label online, instead of at their store. They've found a clever loophole in the system to use inappropriate/insufficient/not per UPS standard materials, knowing they won't pay a claim if damaged. Not acceptable. I will never use UPS or UPS store again.

I have filed a claim with the BBB and the State Attorney General.I will see resolution in small claims court against both UPS Store and UPS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups claim. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments