Millerton, Pennsylvania

I ordered an item off Amazon and opted for the overnight delivery. Once again (stupidly) i trusted UPS to deliver my package.

The next day, all day, i waited for the delivery truck. It never showed. All the while I was tracking my package using there site on the internet. It posted as delivered at 11:28 am!!! For the rest of the afternoon I sat at the house hoping the driver had jumped the gun and put the wrong time in.

The next day, i called ups and they told me there was nothing they could do because the report showed that the package was delivered on a "side porch" at the correct address. I stated that was not possible because i don't have a porch, let alone a side porch! they however, seem to think i do, and told me to contact amazon and start an investigation through them.

So, i did. Amazon then called ups, and ups told them they delivered it. End of story. Amason is frustrated, i am pissed! and now, i have to wait. I find it completley high handed that a company that gets paid to deliver cant responsibly and dependently deliver. This is not my first time to have problems with UPS, but it is my last.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Comments