Millerton, Pennsylvania

I ordered an item off Amazon and opted for the overnight delivery. Once again (stupidly) i trusted UPS to deliver my package.

The next day, all day, i waited for the delivery truck. It never showed. All the while I was tracking my package using there site on the internet. It posted as delivered at 11:28 am!!! For the rest of the afternoon I sat at the house hoping the driver had jumped the gun and put the wrong time in.

The next day, i called ups and they told me there was nothing they could do because the report showed that the package was delivered on a "side porch" at the correct address. I stated that was not possible because i don't have a porch, let alone a side porch! they however, seem to think i do, and told me to contact amazon and start an investigation through them.

So, i did. Amazon then called ups, and ups told them they delivered it. End of story. Amason is frustrated, i am pissed! and now, i have to wait. I find it completley high handed that a company that gets paid to deliver cant responsibly and dependently deliver. This is not my first time to have problems with UPS, but it is my last.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments