Tracking Tool

On 3/8/2017, I dropped 3 packages in the UPS Drop Box on M-139/Apple Valley, in Berrien Springs, MI.When I tracked all three items last night around 9pm, I called UPS concerned about where my packages were.

I was told the packages 'weren't in the system yet due to weather related issues.' On 3/9/2017, when I saw the items were still not in the UPS System, I called the 800 number, they took a report and said that someone would get back with me. When the manager of the Saint Joseph, Michigan UPS Customer Service Center called me, she DENIED THAT I HAD EVER SHIPPED THE ITEMS, and that the drive had said that he had ONLY PICKED-UP TWO PACKAGES. Three hours later, a very rude woman who said that she was an 'investigator' for UPS, called me and said that yes, UPS had my packages and that they were being held 'for billing issues' and that they WERE NOT GIVING BACK MY SHIPMENTS UNTIL THE BILLING ISSUE WAS RESOLVED. 1 I NEVER received a notice from UPS THAT THERE WERE ANY BILLING ISSUES 2) I sent in a payment 10 business days ago 3) a BILLING ISSUE does not have *** all to do with SHIPPING.

Billing is a CIVIL ISSUE and it DOES NOT GIVE UPS THE RIGHT TO STEAL FROM ME. I told the rude woman from UPS they had until end-of-business today, to return my shipment or I was pressing charges. 5) UPS had no right to LIE to me about my shipment. IF there was a 'billing issue' they should have CALLED ME AND TOLD ME.

Furthermore, someone responsible from the Saint Joseph, Michigan UPS Customer Service Center should have CALLED ME LAST NIGHT AND TOLD ME THERE WAS AN ISSUE, INSTEAD OF GIVING ME A HEARTATTACK ABOUT WHERE MY PACKAGES WERE.

I am filing a formal complaint.If UPS does not return the shipment ASAP, I am filing a police report.

Review about: Ups Overnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: UPS STOLE MY SHIPMENT AND IS HOLDING IT HOSTAGE.

Preferred solution: I WANT MY SHIPMENT BACK. NOW..

I didn't like: Worst shipping company, Being lied to about my shipment.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1302427

UPS DOES have the right to be paid prior to providing service.

You have receipt to show you paid the proper amount?