ANDREA L. IS A LOW LIFE UPS THIEF THAT WOULD LET HER DRIVER STEAL MY 58$ WORTH OF FOOD I HATE YOU I WILL FACE BOOK YOU TWITTER U AND SUE U IN CORT U R TRASH THAT STEALS FROM THE POOR I AM 100% DISABLED BUT CAN STILL SUE AND PICKET YOU TELL THE DAY I DIE U R A FOOD THIEF U R EATING MY FOOD RIGHT NOW U R YOUR DRIVER WHO WILL NOT FACE MY BECAUSE HE HAS MY FOOD AND U R LETTING HIM KEEP IT I HAT YOU U R TRASH I WILL PUT YOUR NAME AND UPS WITH THIS EMAIL IN 2 DAY IN NEW ORLEANS U R A LOW DOWN IO HAT YOU AND CAN,T WAIT TO PICKET YOU USING YOUR NAME ON THE SIGN WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL SAYING UPS WOULD B BRINGING MY MRE,S THAT DAY I GOT OUT THERE WAITING AT 2 PM UNTIL 5 BM I WAITED AND WHEN I GOT BACK IN HERE AND SAW THE EMAIL THAT UPS SAYS IT WAS DELIVERED AT 3.09PM I WAS SO MAD I WAS AS MAD AS I WAS HUNGRY I GRANT YOU I NEVER GOT THE FOOD U SAY I DID SO ME AND U ARE GOING TO COURT I WILL BE IN MY LAWYERS 35 FLOORS IN THE AIR OFFICE IN 2 DAYS STARTING THE WORLD WIDE CLASS ACTION LAw suit u will by then have lost your job I HATE U BUT CANT WAIT TELL COURT DAY I WILL BE PAID WHEN I TWITTER U AS A THIEF AND FACE BOOK U AS THE SAME U WILL BE SORRY IN A FEW MIN.S I WILL MAKE WEBSITES WITH YOUR NAME TO EXPOSE U AS A WORLD WIDE UPS THIEF STEALING FOOD FROM THE POOR U DID STEAL FOOD AND I AM POOR BUT U STILL CAN SUE ME U HAVE MY INFO PLEASE GIVE ME YOURS SO I CAN SUE OUT RIGHT IT LOOKS LIKE U R TRING TO SQURIM YOUR WAY OUT OF A LAW SUIT BUT I PROMISE U U WILL BE WANTING TO SETTLE AFTER I PICKET YOU FOR 3 MONTHS I HATE U FOR STEALING FOOD OUT OF MY MOUTH ALL THE STUFF U DISTROYED WAS BAD ENOUGH BUT NOW U R STEALING MY FOOD AND WILL PAY I WILL SEND THIS EMAIL TO 1000 LAWYERS AND UPS WEBSITES TODAY I HATE ALL YOU THIEVES AT UPS AND EBAY GOD DAM U ALL TO ***

This reviewer shared experience about "they stole my food and damaged many items" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $5000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about other product from Ups was lost shipment, worst shipping company and are thieves Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

One more thing, IF you are as low income as you indicate you should qualify for food stamps.

Your complaint sounds like you are 100% disabled, all right, in the head.If you are able to picket, why aren't you able to go out an buy food in a store?

You should also consider spending some of your energy going to school and learning how to spell, punctuate, and use decent grammar. There aren't any words spelled "u; r; cort;" hate is supposed to be spelled that way instead of "hat." If you are so blasted poor, how can you afford an attorney? Honey I hate to tell you this, but in order to file a class action law suit you have to have more than just one person involved in the law suit. You think you are such a hot, macho male, that you have to do a bunch of swearing in your complaint, well swearing doesn't make a man.

Back in the 60s when my late brother was in Marine Corp Basic Training, the drill instructor he had told the guys that the only people that have to swear and use foul language are the ones that aren't smart enough to use other words, so basically that should tell you where you are located, on the totem pole. Nobody in their right mind would want to eat MREs. You can go to a grocery store and find all kinds of easy to prepare foods, things like canned soup, things that can heated in the microwave, like hamburger or cheeseburger sliders, single serve pizzas, scramblers, individual serving size of mac and cheese, I would be willing to bet they would all taste better than MREs. You will never convince me that somebody would steal your...

When and IF you do talk to an attorney and you go on a rant and rave like you did in your complaint, you will get laughed out of the office.

My suggestion is that you should get back on your meds.