I'll make this short.Try finding out who shipped you the package that wasn't there when UPS said they delivered it.

Vendors, using UPS shows your lack of judgement for shipping services. I understand that they may be cheaper but there is a reason why. This is the second review complaint that I've posted about UPS. If you have half an hour try calling their number and getting a live person.

It's like the television commercial; representative, representative, representative, representative...please hold.

I don't seem to have any problems with USPS or FedEx.I have been receiving packages at my door for 30 years and the only issues I seem to have are with UPS.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

HUH???

You place an order and have no idea who you ordered merchandise from????

This makes no sense!