UPS has lost a package.They are saying that they dropped it at my local post office yet the post office shows no record of it..

I have spent the last week trying to get info on a lost package. The UPS people are extremely rude and refuse to do anything to help in the situation. It took me a week to get to a supervisor, she was the worst of all of them.

I will be using FedEx from now on.

SHAME ON YOU UPS...GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD CONSIDER HIRING EMPLOYEES THAT ARE CUSTOMER FRIENDLY !

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

They are bad

The UPS web site stinks.Information gets deleted when using the "back button".

Data can't be restored.Can't go back a line, etc.

#462071

i agree about ups...what a slacking bunch of idiots. can't tell ya how many times they've screwed up my deliveries. pete, my friend you sound like you belong with 'em

#462053

"Pete" YOU should get a life.You haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Given that you MUST work for UPS. Get the facts before you mouth off...UPS wasn't suppossed to deliver the package to the house.

They were supposed to take it to the post office.D A

#462033

your package will be there Monday at sometime..so if you miss it to bad. we'll send it back after a few attempts.. you don't a life; so you can wait all day for an package.

sincerely

UPS

Wish it was that simple.We don't get post office delivery at the house.

UPS says they gave package to PO. PO signed for package but said it was never scanned at the facility.

Both blaming the other...meanwhile I'm the one who gets messed over.To top it off the shipper isn't helping out....but that's another story.

The Post Office lost your package. Why is that the fault of UPS?

If your shipper uses smart post or basic shipping (the cheapest available options), then UPS delivers your item to the post office who then delivers to your house.

Sounds like UPS did it's job, now the post office has to figure out where your trash is.