I ordered a new stroller frame for my son and the shipping company of the manufacturer's choice is UPS.They told me it would be about 5 - 10 business days.

I waited 15 before following up only to be told that UPS sent back the package because my buzzer# was not on it. NO DELIVERY ATTEMPT NOTICE---NOTHING. And yes, they confirmed that my buzz# was on the shipping info just like I gave them. So they sent it back out and in 3 days I got a delivery attempt.

I called and made arrangements for them to deliver it on the Friday so I could take the day off from work to wait for it. The CSR explained that a second attempt would automatically be made next day. So said, so done. I called again anyways just to make sure my arrangements were still in place.

Friday came and I waited and waited. I decided out of curiousity to go online and track the package, only to find it said the driver made a 3rd attempt! What? When?

The date and time shown I was home watching TV. No one buzzed me or knocked on my door! I called to see if this was right and it was. There was no delivery attempt notice even.

They told me that my 40lb package was on hold at the depot... about 57 miles away from where I live and I don't drive!! AND they're going to tell me that al l the drivers have gone out for the day already... what if I didn't check??

Honestly, this is the worst service ever!!!I still don't know how or when I'm going to get my package but you'll here about it!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments