Erie, Pennsylvania
Tracking Tool

Going to my sister who is fighting her last phase of cancer, I shipped my clothes and did not receive my most expensive items. No one will help me and say it is my fault.

They denied my claim.

I also heard that it is commonly known someone personally often BRAGGED about they would see on the delivery sticker where the items were coming from and if they were of interest they would OPEN the box! If they felt like it was their size or what ever else they considered they would STEAL it and pretend like it never came through UPS! My clothes were thrown in another box and my high end clothing was gone. They left only t-shirts, a few shorts and a few shoes.

Took my stilettos. Then they say my box was broken and thy had to transfer my things in another box. So what they do,take the time the time to select what they want to give to me? What kind of mess is this?

I am also a 3 time cancer patient and the stress is affecting me. I have contacted ainbestigative reporter in San Francisco to look into this. I also used to manage a civil rights law firm and will be talking to them.

If there were ZERO stars I would use it. Shame on you!

It's not over.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

UPS Pros: Respectful but useless customer service staff.

UPS Cons: Worst shipping company, Disinterest in my issue, Package not delivered, Lost shipment.

• no merchandise