Recently I shipped a box of gifts to a family member.When the shipment arrived, one electronics item was missing from the box.

I reported it to UPS and their "investigation" reported that the box I shipped was not "regulation" and could have been damaged. My insurance claim is void. I have used all the major shippers a thousand times and never had someone steal out of the box. Shame on the person who could do such a thing.

Worse yet that UPS could refuse to acknowledge the theft and try to blame it on the box.

Shame on you.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Hubby ordered a cricut expression for a belated 40th birthday present on March 14th.Arrived in WV on March 19th on its way to Fredericksburg, VA (one state over) it has yet to arrived it is now March 30.

It would\'ve been easier to drive and pick it up in WV. Oh yeah, was told by Provocraft, that if I didn\'t receive it by the 3rd of April to call them and they will reissue the set send it by UPS. (as this happens often that is why the second time they send it out UPS.

HELLO...wouldn\'t it be wise to just send it out UPS or FEDEX the first time and not lose merchandise and money.....Whatever.....