I have been home all day long with the flu.My Medifast delivery was out on the truck apparently at one point.

My husband came home around 4:00 p.m. and and we were here all evening. I checked the status again at 7:15 p.m. and it then stated the package was delivered at 6:40 p.m.

There was nothing at our door, and we looked everywhere outside our door. My husband went over to our neighbors and looked there too. Nothing. I called UPS and they said "well there's proof of delivery".

So what EXACTLY does that mean? Their Rep was incredibly vague.

I asked if we were here why didn't the driver ring our doorbell or knock on our door?She stated the drivers are not obligated to knock or ring the door bell!!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Dark_Shaft
Columbia Falls, Montana, United States #611300

a driver release is not the same as proof of delivery.the only proof is a signature.

call your vendor, tell them you didn't receive the package.

refuse to pay if they don't resolve the issue.they are the people that can apply pressure on ups, not you, you don't pay the ups invoice.

Hi VeryShari,

We're sorry to hear that you're having problems with UPS getting your Medifast package delivered. Maybe we can help?

Please call our customer service number at 1-800-209-0878, or send an e-mail to publicrelations@choosemedifast.com with you contact information and we can have someone reach out to you.

Hopefully we can work with UPS to get this resolved!

Best,