Today I visited a UPS store in Fremont.The stores location is 39120 Argonaut Way Fremont California Fremont CA 94538.

I stood in line and waited patienly for my turn to be helped. When it was my turn, I was helped by CHS:Laura. While in the process of helping me, she stopped helping me to help someone else that was behind me. Even though I was there first this customer was out of the store before me and she didn't have to wait her turn.

I informed Laura that what she did was rude and she needs to give me her full attention. At this point Laura again became not only unprofessional but rude and confrontational.

She asked me if I wanted her to continue waiting on me even though she lacks professional customer service skills.I feel this incident was racially motivated.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments