1.3

I was at this store and the employees were cusing and very rude as well as the owner (Chester) and some dark skin heavy girl i think her name was Beverly.But this is one the rudest store I have been to and I was told that it is a franchise store...that explains a lot.

I also met a elderly man that works there and he is a *** he was saying all kinds of nasty things to me that he should not have been saying to a customer...there were a couple of more emplyees thete that day as well I ask who the elderly man was and one of them said he was one of the managers!Store 5605 caroline st atl,ga 30307

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups ups staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Who has been a victim of the managers behavior..either one Frank the elderly man or Beverly at any point in time of visiting this store and was shown awful customer service by either one? please feel free to post any and all coments concerning your experience with this store and or its employees or owner( Chester) because we are patrons of this Establishment...and have a right to good customer service!!!

Mrs. Dorcey