2.4
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

I am sick of the drivers cutting through my landscaped yard to get tothe nneighbors. There is no reason they have to walk on my decorated mulched area when there is a parking.lot two feet from my yard they can walk on.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

healthyliving747

Get police to come and escort you to the truck and declare no tresspassing.if you cannot get the truck and police there at the same time, get the company name and go to the company and have police meet you there to declare no tresspassing.

then if they walk on your yard again, you can have them arrested. you can also send a letter to the BBB to get the CEO involved in the tresspassing problem. or put up a thick hedge or fence. or trop wires, lol well, maybe not trip wires but i know how angry that kind of thing can make people.

i set my own yard up so that no dog, man, delivery person, neighbor, etc. can walk on my property! it works!!! no one violates my property now.

i watch the neighbors with dogs and cats and people on their property and *** and trash dropped on it, etc. my areca palms are on the entire perimeter of my property, and in the front, i have 4 landscaping ties high and two feet wide, with huge rocks and mulch in the bed. not even a dog gets up on it.

be creative and make a moat for yourself.