The manager, Andrew, at store #4353 at 2629 Foothill Blvd., La Crescenta, CA. 91214 is always thoughtful and helpful as well as all the female employees that I have met over the years.

For some reason UPS has decided to send Andrew around to other stores to help out.

This has brought about a change in the employees left to care for the store.

Especially, Tom, who literally walks around with his hands in his pockets the whole time. His attitude appears to be, "I am going to get by by doing as little work as possible."

Recently, I have been shipping boxes everyday to Eugene Hotel, Oregon.

Today, Saturday, May 30, 2015, I asked, Tom, for assistance to carry a box from my car. Tom said that I will take care of you in a moment. He then meandered to and from the store with his hands in his pockets as if he were taking a stroll through the woods. This went on and on.

Tom never explained that he planned to walk around with his hands in his pockets for as long as he could get out of the job of lifting a box. (My heart goes out to his poor mother).

A female employee offered me a dolly and I explained once again as usual that I needed a four wheel dolly which this store does not offer.

Finally, I rolled the heavy box from the front seat of my car and by turning it over and over was able to make it to the front door when a female customer began helping me.

I explained to Tom that the Bloomington, IN. UPS store has one employee who is able to multi task and kept all his customers happy. Also, please inform Tom to explain to his customers how long he plans to make his customers wait and perhaps suggest another nearby UPS store.

Movers had picked up my belongings the day before. Many customers needing to ship by UPS in addition to hired movers badly need thoughtful consideration from your employees.

Why does UPS hire a young man who walks around with his hands in his pockets all day? You get the picture.

I am 79 years old and was able to get the box into the store. All Tom had to do was ask his customer who needed computer help to wait one moment -- carry in the box, and let one of the female employees check me out.

Most Sincerely,

Beverly J. Mendoza

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments