Additional Fees

I called up and the staff on the phone (in USA, I think) reassured me that everything will be delivered the next day. They suggested I changed my address to my work address to guarantee I would receive it, so I did.

The next day comes and goes and nothing arrives. When I call them it turns out its been sat in the warehouse all day and the staff on the phone said that because the address changed it missed a deadline or some BS. They then used black Friday as an excuse (although that was 1 week ago). I think what actually happened is they forgot to put the package back in the truck.

This company is just full of excuses and will happily lie to customers to get them off the phone.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $3000. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping at Ups was rude staff behaviour and reputation tarnished by your poor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments