2.4
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

We had a time-sensitive package (photo-books) for our girls in South Korea.We placed the order with Shutterfly.com and got UPS 2nd day AIR delivery.

We closely watched the progress of our package her to Las Vegas and then THE LIES BEGAN!!! The UPS tracking says that our package went out for delivery at 6:21 a.m. and it was still not delivered at 5 p.m. so at 5 p.m.

I ordered a pizza and it was delivered at 5:45 while I sat in our living room watching out of the front window for the UPS truck to show up... I even left the front door OPEN since it was so nice out and waited until 8 p.m. when I again checked UPS TRACKING where they said it had been delivered! >>> NO UPS truck ever came to our home - NO package was delivered and I am POed because I have now spent another 1 1/2 hours being told by a girl in Indonesia that "their investigation would take 8 to 10 business days" What the ***!!!

am I supposed to do NOW? UPS is just flat LYING that any truck came here to our home -where the *** they went I do not know we aqre still out our books and our courier leaves for South Korea at 8 p.m. Monday March 27th This is NOT the first time this has happened which is why we sit and watch and wait. Think about it - UPS says the package went out at 6:21 a.m.

for delivery and was ultimately delivered at 6:05 p.m - A 12 HOUR RIDE AROUND LAS VEGAS IN THEIR TRUCK _ A 12 HOUR DELIVERY SHIFT!I think it was simply tossed

Review about: Ups Next Day Air Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Receiving obviously incorrect information.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

They are the worse,that is all I have to the USPS is sooo much betteer