I woke up today to check my shipping progress on UPS website. To my surprise, it is showing the date of tomorrow with "Order Processed: In Transit to UPS". Even in Eastern Side of the earth, it is not happening.
I do not really understand what is going on.
There was a time when someone sent be a package one year ago. UPS even mistakenly send to the wrong state, not city, state! It took them more than a week to get it right without any apologies even.
Seriously, stop thinking that you are a big company that can ignore any single customer's feelings.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Action Date
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I tracked my shipment. Informed me of early delivery on Saturday. I waited for the whole day. No delivery. Ended up, they rescheduled to original delivery to Monday. When I called..."
- "Package was shipped through the next day air saver shipment and was suppose to be delivered by Friday 12/5. However due to their inconsistency and lies the package was never..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."