I woke up today to check my shipping progress on UPS website. To my surprise, it is showing the date of tomorrow with "Order Processed: In Transit to UPS". Even in Eastern Side of the earth, it is not happening.
I do not really understand what is going on.
There was a time when someone sent be a package one year ago. UPS even mistakenly send to the wrong state, not city, state! It took them more than a week to get it right without any apologies even.
Seriously, stop thinking that you are a big company that can ignore any single customer's feelings.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Action Date
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "UPS shows they left a package at my front door? It was left ON my truck hood, which was parked IN the street. Package was dirty like had..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."