I am sick and tired, as are my neighbors, of complaining about Lazy UPS drivers/delivery people and getting no response OR improvements on their service.The residence of the building I live in have many issues from UNATTEMPTED DELIVERIES while claiming NO ONE WAS HOME to flat out leaving packages in the lobby without alerting the receiver.

I have taken days off of work to wait for packages that didn't come only to read on the online tracking that "They attempted delivery. They are RUDE and won't go up to the 3rd floor which they are required to do. I live on the 5th and ALWAYS meet them when they ring. I get that this is not an easy job buy it is a well paid one YOU CHOSE TO DO!

Its time UPS Wake Up and care more about the few customers they have left!!! I'm sick and tired of having to complain to you to no avail.

If you don't care about your quickly shrinking customer base, close the house down.You don't exist without your customers period!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service. Ups needs to "hire people that actually want to work! i'm sick of dealing with rude, lazy delivery personnel!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments