Stephenville, Newfoundland And Labrador

March 18th 2015 UPS Picked up my parcel from the seller in Cali.Was informed that it should be 1 week to be delivered to Canada.

Paid almost $62 dollars for it to be shipped. According to their oh so up to date tracking system the parcel took a week just to leave the UPS building. Nvm the week to get to Canada. Then the week wait while it was in Canada.

Now it's April 10th and I still don't have my parcel. And their excuse is weather. We'll according to their tracking site the only day they had any weather delays was 2 days ago. And 4 hours later the parcel was shipped as back in transit.

So I really can see this 4 hour delay that took place 2 days ago causing this parcel to be delayed for almost a month. Why are customers paying so much for this kind of delivery? How come each time I called when I talked to one of the monkeys answering the phone they would tell me something different than the last monkey? Don't they all use the same systems?

With the same notes? That would allow them to know what the *** is going on? Now they expect me to pay $98 dollars for duty? They should be paying me to accept the parcel that's over 3 weeks late going on a month.

Cause I highly doubt the shipper would want me returning said parcel. UPS In the States and Canada needs to pay the costs of talking my parcel sight seeing. I can't imagine if I was a fool enough to pay for express shipping. Oh and did you know if you include your Post Office Box Number with your address that, that too causes delays.

Because a shipping company has never seen a PO. Box before. And it highly confuses the monkeys who drive the trucks. UPS NEEDS TO BE BOYCOTTED AT ALL COSTS.

WHERE IS THE BBB WHEN YOU NEED THEM? AND HOW COME A COMPANY WITH THIS MANY COMPLAINTS AND ONLY 8 BLOODY RESOLUTIONS ARE STILL ABLE TO PROVIDE THE *** THEY DELIVER TO YOUR DOOR STEP.

AND MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT!After you have already paid for it...

This person wrote the review because of "all of the above!" of lighting system shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Ups to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was ups and delivery lies. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments