Additional Fees

Terrible company, very unprofessional and have no respect for their customers.They screw up but will not offer refunds.

You get a 3 month credit with a laundry list of restrictions. I was not able to be home to accept a delivery, so i called to arrange to have my package picked up at their sorting depot 49 km away. I get there the next day to be told the package was out on delivery. Waste of time, gas and my package was now 4 days late due to 2 missed attempts.

I phoned to complain and the CSR told me i could get a refund on the shipping charges once it was delivered.Finally get it delivered and was told by a different CSR that i can have a credit to a company I have no intention of ever using again.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments