Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Waiting for Christmas packages arriving late is frustrating enough.Add in a rude unprofessional delivery driver and it's the last ingredient for a perfect storm.

The UPS man pulls into a driveway and starts Beeping his horn. My children's teenage friends know better then to do that. Hormonal teenage have more common sense then a professional UPS driver on the clock. Luckily my daughter happened to be home and heard the driver.

Luckily I was able to run out the door barefoot and in the rain just as he was about to exit my driveway and ***. I am thankful he did ignore my arms waving and loud pleas to come back and hand over my children's Christmas presents 2 days before Christmas. The driver pulls back up at which time I notice he was not alone. Taking a girl for a joyride??

He gets out and I've met him in the driveway. I asked him why he was leaving. He then states "Well I honked the horn". From my bedroom at the other end of the house I cannot hear someone honking in my driveway.

I asked him if that was normal practice for the UPS. He replies with "You got your package so what are you worried about?". We'll thank you Mr UPS man. Thank you so much for all your efforts in completing the job you were tasked with and paid for.

To then finish his gallant efforts, he ran over my grass pulling up large chunks and taking out a corner of my flower bed.Who will fix this??

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments