2.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

The worst ever communication I have ever seen in my life ...They have very wide time to deliver your package ..

Driver not allowed to call before he come he want you to wait from 9am to 7pm which is unlogic .... 800 no they give wrong information they told me to drive 20km because I missed the package when they came then I went to the address they give they told me there sorry we don't have & they said 800 people dont know & give any information wrong ...then I drove again 25 km to moodie drive the person was really very rude & he ask me to wait after he took my name ..some one told him am on my way & he show to me disrespect keep laughing like 5 mins with his friend ....

I hate to deal with them not advisable any one to do ....Not serious & I payed 45 $ for delivery on Internet & I drove 50km & waist all my morning time going after my package ....:((((

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments