Oakville, Missouri
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

UPS is the most frustrating and incompetent package shipment company in the world!Who can possibly stay home all day, without notice waiting on a package to be delivered?

The reality of our society is that we must have jobs and we must go to them. UPS "attempts" to deliver my package 3 days in a row (during the work week) and instead of holding it at a local facility for 1 day, they put out on a truck and send it back to the shipper. I am a traveling nurse and this package was my scrubs.

I have to go back to another town to do my job without my uniform because of their incompetence at doing the very thing their company is built on; delivering packages.Their telephone support is equally incompetent, so here we are.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments