2.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool

Ihad very bad experience with ups recetly. at first, when I received the notice on the first day, i went to branch to.pick up, it told me that item already passed seven days in that branch, and shipped back to warehouse, so i called them and asked them to redeliver to the same branch.

When I went.to that branch next time, the item still not there, so I tracked the item in the system, it said the customer don't want this item, and refuse to deliver. I have never seen the product at all, how could the system says that?

Check the tracking system screenshot.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1030574

I'm convinced UPS has a requirement of 70 or less IQ points before they hire anyone...