2.0

I depend on UPS for delivery of my son's medication.There has been one incident where I waited hours for the package that comes the same time on the same day every month & it didn't show.

When contacted, they acted like I must've received the package butI was trying to play games with them. When they & the pharmacy looked into it, it wss discovered that they delivered the package to the wrong house & had someone else sign for it. They had to go find where it was & then deliver it to me. I.

The latest incident, they didn't even ring the very loud, obnoxious doorbell. They just left a slip saying we missed them. My fathers car was warming up in the driveway! Theres no way they could've rang the doorbell AND thought no one was home with a car running in the driveway!

When contacted, the employee was very nasty & implied we were lying about being home saying "that's what they all say".

I can't speak about every employee at UPS but the ones I have encountered need to be held accountable for their actions and/or properly trained.East Windsor, CT UPS is garbage!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments