2.0

I depend on UPS for delivery of my son's medication. There has been one incident where I waited hours for the package that comes the same time on the same day every month & it didn't show.

When contacted, they acted like I must've received the package butI was trying to play games with them. When they & the pharmacy looked into it, it wss discovered that they delivered the package to the wrong house & had someone else sign for it. They had to go find where it was & then deliver it to me. I.

The latest incident, they didn't even ring the very loud, obnoxious doorbell. They just left a slip saying we missed them. My fathers car was warming up in the driveway! Theres no way they could've rang the doorbell AND thought no one was home with a car running in the driveway!

When contacted, the employee was very nasty & implied we were lying about being home saying "that's what they all say".

I can't speak about every employee at UPS but the ones I have encountered need to be held accountable for their actions and/or properly trained. East Windsor, CT UPS is garbage!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments