Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have a shipment that I paid for to be delivered on Saturday.I'm supposed to be in class but since the FedEx driver stole my last package I decided to skip class so I can accept it.

11 am comes no shipment. 11:30 I get an alert that says attempt was made but there was no attempt. My bell works, intercom is loud as **** and nothing. I've been up since 8am waiting and the driver didn't come up with anything.

There is a doctors office at the base of my building and the receptionist said the driver never came with a package. I called the 800 number and they told me they can not get in contact with the driver because the base is closed. How is it closed and you are shipping? Their excuse was its coming from an airport.

No it's not.

I'm beyond pissed.I rather us USPS vs fedex or UPS ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups shipping. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Soddy Daisy, Tennessee, United States #1014637

Really??Stole your package??

That's funny bro?What a paronoid *** you are!