5.0

Goo Evening, I am a regular customer of UPS in Decatur Ga.I shipped my boxes from the location in The Public Shopping Center, I had a box shipped on June 10.

2015 from the location.My box was delivered on june11. And had been open and pick through with other customers items. I reported the incident the next day, the represented who took the information was pleasant, she told me I will receive a call from the damaged control office which I did. The male representative was very rude I disconnected myself from him, and called back to speak to Manager which was very nice.

He assured me I will receive a call to discuss my issue about my package. I have not heard from any one and it is going on 4 weeks. Is this the way you treat your customers by not responding to their complaints by ignoring them.

The service was unacceptable the way my box was cut open and items missing out of box.If no response I am going straight to the CEO.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Why don't you contact UPS?

Folks on a message board who are not UPS Employees have no means to assist you.