1.5
Tracking Tool

So I ordered something to be delivered through this company to be arriving the 23rd of December.I expect maybe a day behind so when I call today on the 24th they tell me it will be the 28th.

No explanation why my order comes almost a week late and a very weak apology. They rally just don't care about my order and it showed in their representative that answered the phone.

I hope this company hours out of business if this is how they act.Maybe next year they should hire enough people to keep their promises of delivery times, or just don't make those promises.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments